Sunday, July 17, 2011

Travler

My brother is sending me daily updates from wherever he happens to be on the sunny continent. Paris, Spain and now Portugal. I send him updates from my desk, he is not so interested in teaching framework or science experiments. I feel like he will walk into my room at any second, lay his giant self on my bed while I'm typing away and start with the line that so often begins all his conversations with me: "Hey, so I've got an idea..."

It's odd not to have him around, if I think about it too much I start over-evaluating my own life, which never can be a good thing, especially for an anxiety ridden Pisces! So I won't. I'll just sit here and refresh Facebook every 5 seconds looking at the photos of crisp blue skies, chocolate croissants and cigarettes. And plan my jaunt over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment